Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen...



My Thursday thirteen is on this- thirteen things I did yesterday.

1~ Woke up and fed the chillen' breakfast

2~ Put up a new post on my blog

3~ Did school with Jonathan

4~ Washed, dryed and folded a load of cloth diapers

5~ Showered and got ready

6~ Cut the boys hair

7~ Bathed the boys

8~ Fished poopie out of th bath water (don't ask...but it involves a 'very' regular baby)

9~ Went thrift store shopping

10~ Bought paint at Wal-mart for the house

11~ Dropped boys off at my brother-in-laws

12~ Picked Tim up at a customer's house about 1 1/2 hours away

13~ Bought and picked up a dining room set we got off Craigslist

Oops...that's all I can do! I did ALLOT more yesterday than that! I would probably need about ten more spaces! Oh well, you get the idea- it was CRAZY!!! I was running here, there, and everywhere! I also had to get gas two times, go to the bank two times, and pick up the hitch (for Tim's work trailer)at Tim's shop. Oh and we even got haggled by some lady trying to get money for a 'bus ride'?! It was a very interesting day! I'm looking forward to being home today...and maybe taking a nap?!

The dining room set we bought- we got a very good price for it! It is only 2 years old!

4 comments:

jesnicole said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! AND YOUR NEW DINING SET IS BEAUTIFUL!! I'M A SUCKER FOR ALWAYS LOOKING (NOT NECESSARILY BUYING...JUST LOOKING) FOR NEW KITCHEN/DINING ROOM ANYTHING!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!! AND YAY FOR CLOTH DIAPERING!! MY THREE YEAR OLD IS JUST ABOUT DONE...SO THAT'S KINDA SAD FOR ME. I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!

Courtnie said...

I love the dining room set. Your china will look great in the china cabinet.

tacky said...

Missed ya last night...figured you still had a sick baby. We need to visit and catch up on all your new and exciting plans! Wow! Have a wonderful nap! I just took my shower at 1pm! I guess I am rebelling after having to run for three days in a row! Tata for now. K

Courtnie said...

I was thinking of your white china that you got for your wedding. At least I thought that was china.