Friday, December 28, 2007

Brrr...it's cold outside...

This is what it looks like outside our front door...it makes me cold just looking at it. We sure have gotten our fair share of 'coldness' and snow here in good ol' Wisconsin (not 'Illinois' anymore...). It is pretty though...


Also- a quick thank you to my Mom and my stepfather, Bruce, for the gift of money they gave us for Christmas. We were able to buy a mirror for over our fireplace mantel! It is a HUGE mirror! It is about five feet long and three feet tall. It looks great- much better in person!

(This picture does not do it justice...)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

HI! Just got your comment on my blog. I poked around our local community forums to find someone that did raw goat milk. Although it took a good long time to even find someplace suitable that wasn't complicated or pricey.
What I'd recommend doing is ask around - esp. if you have rural areas around you, there's bound to be somebody that has raw goat milk. I'll be praying you find a good resource!
Good to "meet you" and God bless! Feel free to stop by again if you have any questions.

thirdtimemomma said...

Ooo I love that mirror.

Courtnie said...

oooh, I can't wait to see your house. I am getting excited!

Becky @ Boys Rule My Life said...

Beautiful mirror! It is so nice to have a little extra money for a treat!

Love the snow too! Well, I like to look at it and play in it... I don't like to shovel it. Luckily, there is a minute chance of having that much snow here in AL! A light dusting is always just enough! :)

Happy Holidays!

Morning Rose said...

Nice mirror! It's great how a mirror makes a room look larger.

We are snowed in here too, with a few more inches falling yesterday. We'll have to take the kids sledding soon.