Monday, March 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday and Best Shot...


Monday~ Boys are having chicken nuggets and Tim is having Lean Pockets. I'm going to a Ladies Bible study and grocery shopping afterwards.

Tuesday~ Pork roast, potatoes and carrots (I got a good deal on the pork roast- I usually try not to buy a whole lot of pork)

Wednesday~ Chicken sandwiches and fries- yes, very unhealthy but I needed a quick meal- AWANAS...

Thursday~ Mexican Lasagna (I will included the recipe when I make it...!)

Friday~ Hamburger pie (yes, my Hubs actually really,really likes this...)

Saturday~ Homemade pizza

Sunday~ Spaghetti,salad and toasted, French bread

Monday~ Spinach, chicken salad


Breakfast~ One of the following: Cereal, toast or baked oatmeal.


Lunches~ One of the following: PB and honey sandwiches, mac n' cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets with either carrots, raisins or apples.


Now, for my 'to do' list:

Daily~ Devotions, work on verses with boys and school with Jonathan

Monday~ Organize and clean sewing room and boy's room. This is usually my laundry day but since I ran out of detergent I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Tuesday~ Wash, fold and put away all laundry.

Wednesday~ Clean bathrooms and vacuum the entire house

Thursday~ Aunt Courtnie is coming over with Luke! Yay!

Friday~ Clean basement out and try and list sewing projects on E-bay.

Saturday~ Run errands and possibly paint kitchen.

Sunday~ Church and NAP!!!

This week's verse (s)~

Psalm 92:1-4 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto Thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night. Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltry; upon the harp with a solemn sound. For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.



Best Shot Monday:
YUM!!! I love CHOCOLATE!!!






6 comments:

Elaine A. said...

Love the chocolate faces! Too cute. I would love the recipe for your Mexican Lasagna - sounds delish!!

Also, I have tagged you for a meme over at my blog!

happyhousewife said...

Looking forward to the Mexican lasagna recipe.
Blessings~

Kathryn said...

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Daddys Chicks said...

Enjoy your Ladies Bible Study Tonight. What are you studying? Have a blessed week.

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

those pics of your kid is super cute!!!

Thirdtimemomma said...

Yum-o! Chocolate covered Monkey's!!!