Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Etsy shop- ya!

Look what I finally opened! An Etsy shop! I have been wanting to open one for a while now and finally got it done yesterday. Now I have to start cracking on some new sewing projects. I'm hoping to throw a few burp rags together today. I plan on doing a 'boy' set and a 'girl' set. I thought of selling them in groups of three for $15. I think that's pretty reasonable. They last a long time and are very high quality. I only have three things in my shop right now, but I plan on changing that tonight. Anyway, take a look around and let me know what you think! =)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I loooove the bag!!! I need a little girl, so that I can carry that as my diaper bag! So cute! :)

Melissa said...

Wow, that diaper bag is so colorful, Love it! Great job and good luck!

Kathryn said...

Yeah for you!!! That is amazing! Good luck! :)

Fruitful Vine said...

Those are some pretty items in your shop. Congratulations on the opening! I saw you visited my site. Thanks for commenting.
Jenn

Fruitful Vine said...

Oh and your boys are so cute!
Jenn