Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sorry...

...for my lack of blogging. Life has been interesting. Nothing too much going on...just interesting. Right now I am watching my nephew, Luke, for a few days. My sister has jury duty. She was picked (one out of ten jurors) out of 150 people to be part of a jury panel for a pretty high profile case in Chicago. For some reason having a child with special medical needs wasn't excuse enough not to be picked. The judge felt she had enough family she could leave him with while she was gone. The poor little man hasn't seen his momma since Friday. =( I don't know if I feel more sorry for Courtnie or for Luke. This baby has got to be one of the most adaptable babies I've ever known though! He is very good natured and loves meeting new people! He's a joy to have around and worth the extra work of medication giving and airway clearance treatments. Oh, and the exploding, poopie (cf) diapers in the morning! ;) So, that's my excuse for not blogging much this week. Maybe I'll pop back in sometime today or tomorrow and post a picture of this adorable, little being called, Luke. Really, he'll make your heart melt into goo...really, he will...

2 comments:

Blessed Mommy said...

I just happen upon your blog and like what I see. I have three boys too. Mine are 6 yrs and 19 month old twins. Love the post about the scissors. Just today I went to the restroom and when I got out the twins had pulled a chair over to the island sink and turn the water on and turned the facet out, so water went all over the counter and our hardwood floors. They were soaked too. I just picked them up and placed them in the highchairs and started cleaning. I knew the drawers and floors needed cleaning, but I not today. I laughed afterwards and thought to myself, I better get faster at going to the restroom. We did turn the water off to that sink for now. Boys. Sorry such a long comment. I stop back by often. Nice to meet another house full of boys. My husband is one of four boys.

Becky @ Boys Rule My Life said...

Hi Sarah,

I know this is a random place to ask such a question, but I couldn't find your email... Anyway, just wanted to remind you that the Walk to d'feet ALS fundraisers are getting started up if you are still interested. I've got links in my sidebar to find out where/when your local walk is.

Anyway, just wanted to stop in to let you know. Hope you are enjoying that precious baby as much as it sounds like you are! :) Oh, and don't worry too much about the cut hair... it will grow back eventually. (We've had similar things happen here!) LOL!