Friday, July 11, 2008

Yep, not much going on here!

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, but honestly, not a whole lot has been going on around here. Tim started his new job Tuesday and so far I think he likes it. He's been working 10 hour days and he gets overtime tomorrow. He was told yesterday that they have been working 6 days a week. He'll be working almost 60 hours again, but at least now he'll get payed for it. Ha! =) Yesterday they gave him his own workbench and are ordering him some new drills and tools. He also got moved to the architectural part of the shop and out of the production side. They gave him some funky, custom project thing to build. He's much happier doing more custom, intricate pieces than your basic production stuff. He's talented and skilled and likes to have projects that challenge him. He's also trying to get used to not being able to control his own environment. He's adapting well though. I'm so proud of him and I am so glad he's happy. Anyway, not a whole lot else going on. I'll update as soon as something (anything) exciting happens. Take care!

3 comments:

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I miss your visits! You always used to have something to say.

Lisa (Morning Rose) said...

Glad to hear the new job is going well.

Tammy and Parker said...

Yea! for happy and just being, ya know?