Hot Fudge Cake (for your crockpot)
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup flour
3 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbs. melted butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 3/4 cup boiling water
vanilla ice cream
1. Mix together 1 cup brown sugar, flour, 3 Tbs. Cocoa, baking powder and salt.
2. Stir in milk, butter and vanilla. Spread over the bottom of slow cooker.
3. Mix together 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder. Sprinkle over the batter in slow cooker.
4. Pour in boiling water. Do not stir.
5. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!