1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
3. Favorite clothing brand?
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
5. Favorite Disney Princess?
6. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
7. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
(This just looked fun...)
1. This one is easy-peesy. (Hopefully this doesn't offend) I would throw in a couple more grand and get my sagging...well you know whats lifted... and a tummy tuck. Tummy tuck being first in order of importance. After having a baby the size of a 2-3 month old (11 1/2 pounds) and a couple ten pounders my tummy is in dire need of a face...errr...tummy lift.
2. I think the last time I watched a soap opera was in my teens. Probably while my mom was out and I snuck in some tv watching (not allowed in our home) and that was all that was on. Yes, those were my rebellious years. ::::Rolling my eyes::::
3.Charlotte Russe all the way! Their clothing is so unique, stylish and affordable! Nothing 'momish' about this store but still age appropriate.
4. MAID SERVICE FOR A YEAR!!!!!!
5. (Deleted the real number 5 question- it wasn't all that appropriate.) Definitely Cinderella hands down!
6.Probably My Sister's Keeper. Sad movie for several different reasons. Still wouldn't say I 'bawled my eyes out' though.
7. Nope. I'm just safe like that. =)